The URGENT kick-off online meeting was held between 10 and 12 March 2021 using ZOOM. All 15 partners of the URGENT project from 5 countries Germany, Italy, Estonia, Mongolia, and India, were participated and presented their organizations. Most importantly, the project management issues were presented by the European partners, and discussion was continued among the partners.
Objectives of the meeting
- Introduce work and research areas of partners
- Present/Discuss objectives, contents, time schedule, responsibilities, etc.
(common understanding, acceptance, motivation, „Team Spirit“)
- Discuss and solve open problems or critical points
- Present and discuss financial and administrative issues
- Define rules and guidelines for cooperation
- Present/Discuss the activities of the first year (2021)
- Concretise project planning; determine next steps (Micro-Management)
- Introduce of Quality Control Matrix (QCM) and training
Reported by Ochir ALTANSUKH, National University of Mongolia